Sunday, April 22, 2012

It Matters Not 

It matters not who loves me or who doesn't.
Because if I worry about whether you love me, I feel so bad when you are in a not so good space and are not showing love for me that I forget how to show love for myself.
And then my love for myself is based on what mood you're in.
I've got to love me 24/7 and it has nothing to do with how you feel about me.
However, because I love myself unconditionally, I love you unconditionally, and that means I do not hold you responsible for how I feel, or to make me happy. I am pure positive Source Energy as we all are, and as long as I remember that, no other relationship is important.
I came here to enjoy myself and I'm here in this body while my Source
cheers me on.
I ain't got it twisted.  Nobody is gonna cheer me all the time. And I don't expect everybody to like me.  I couldn't please everybody
if I tried. But I can choose to align with myself and always be there for me.
I never have to worry about my love for me, it will always be Here.


SheAh Prince Eternal, copyright©2012










No comments:

Post a Comment