Tuesday, November 13, 2012

                                         The Stream of Well Being

The stream of well being never ends. When I realize that I am the stream my capacity to expand never ends. I am the eternal never
ending stream. As I flow through this body my abilities never end. My sense of touch never ends. My sense of smell never ends. Time never ends so it is irrelevant. My desires go on and on. Money is continuous in whatever form it is in. The breath, the air I breathe is never ending.The ocean is infinite.

The stream of well being is everywhere and all around us when we embrace it. What a wonderful discovery! Joy is never ending. Expansion is never ending. Clouds are never ending. The sun in all its brilliance with its radiant light and warmth continue on and on.

At any moment we can look at our lives as something horrible or something wonderful and that ability never ends for we are that amazing stream of well being.

Behold the endless possibilities. Behold the laughter in our souls. Behold the beauty of the harp and every musical instrument which go on and on when we but recall the sound by thinking about it. Behold the inspiration from the non physical which is endless. 

We are the stream from whatever perspective we choose. Isn't it fantastic that we can choose to look at it from positive life lenses and see joy after joy after joy............

We are the steady stream of well being. 


SheAh Prince Eternal
copyright©2012

No comments:

Post a Comment